Comfort and technology-driven performance are a trail-blazing combination in the Williams DieselJet 505 that will help you maximise your enjoyment onboard.
From her sporty shaped hull to her ergonomic seating, which gently curves to add padded comfort, the 5.03 metres long Williams jet tender exudes refined style.
Accommodating the needs of up to eight passengers, the tender’s functional design delivers great storage capacity, thanks to two forward located spacious lockers and a glove box below the helm. Altogether it means she is ready to take on longer boat trips. So, you have all the space you need to pack ready for picnics, spending hours doing water sports or picking up supplies from shore.
As you set off, you can feel the powerful torque of the Yanmar diesel 110hp engine teamed with a Williams 220mm jet pump. This offers pinpoint accuracy for any slow precise movements and gives the yacht tender the ease to power through the waves at speed – even when fully loaded.
Practicality comes second nature across the Williams DieselJet tender range. Customise your Williams DieselJet 505 yacht tender with a range of accessories and add new useful features and fun opportunities to get more from your trips.
On those scorching hot days, extend the optional Bimini cover to create some shade and use the drop-down bathing ladder to cool off in the turquoise waters. Then as the sun goes down, improve visibility and create a relaxing ambiance with the addition of LED cabin and underwater lights.
With a windscreen that is foldable, the boat is at the right height to fit your garage, while the optional single point lift kit makes launching and recovery completely hassle-free.
You can also select from a choice of colours for the boat’s inflatable tubes, as well as mouldings, finishes and upholstery to suit your own personal taste.
The Williams DieselJet 505 is available now for pre-order or you can check out our current stock availability here. We supply sales, service and support for your tender on the Balearic islands of Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza. Contact our team at email@example.com or call us on +34 971 694 373.
|Overall Height||1.38m/4ft 6in, 1.05m/3ft 5in (with windscreen folded)|
|Engine||Yanmar 4JH 110hp Diesel|
|Fuel Capacity||68 litres/18 US gal|
|Typical Fitment||Yachts 30m+/98ft+|
- Bathing Ladder
- 12v DC Socket
- Sports Boat Hull Shape
- Automatic Fire Extinguisher
- Four Lifting Pad-Eyes
- Removable Ski Pole
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Battery Isolator
- Footpump (2 Stage)
- Twin Lever Throttle/Shift Control
- Stainless Steel Rear Handles
- Forward Seat Neoprene/Fabric Grab Handles
- Piped Deck Drains
- Hand-Made Inflatable Tube With Rubstrake & Grab Handles
- Boarding Pole and Sockets
- Under Seat Storage
- Sealed Upholstered Seating (Removable)
- Piped Deck Drains
- Raymarine i70 Digital Guage
- Forward Cleat
- Two Rear Tie Down Points
- Bilge Blower
- Tube Repair Kit
- Owner's Manual
- Plug In Navigation Lights (Port/Starboard/Running)
- Teak Effect Bathing Platform/Footwells/Side-Steps
- Bow U Bolt
- Fitted Fuel Tank
- Bonded Tube Step Pads
- Folding Helm Console with Bonded Windscreen
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 8 Standard Colour Schemes
- Custom Tube Upholstery and Moulding Colours
- LED Deck Lights
- Optional Grey/White Teak Inlay
- Automatic Full Tube Inflator
- MCA Compliant High Visibility Patches
- VHF Radio
- Fusion MP3 (With Bluetooth)
- Spray Dodger
- Platform Kit (Tie Downs, Lifting Strops & Over Straps)
- Single Point Lift
- Battery Charger
- Telescopic Paddle
- Yacht Name On Tubes
- Underwater lights
- Fresh Water Shower
- Automatic Bow Tube Inflator
- Twin Battery Installation
- Chart Plotter
- AIS System
- Overall Cover
- Towing Kit
- Electric Inflator
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Yacht Name On Upholstery
- Sunbathing Pad