Service Advisor Wanted
15th December 2021Scroll Down
The Williams Balear aftercare team in Mallorca are now recruiting for a German, Spanish and English speaking Service Advisor to provide excellent customer service to our Williams owners on the island. You will be the initial point of contact for our owners – logging their requirements for service and repairs, communicating to the engineering team, and maintaining close communication with the owner throughout. Your key responsibilities will include:
- To deal with customer requirements for service and repairs in an efficient and courteous manner.
- To ensure that the customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of staff and suppliers to achieve a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- To contact third party suppliers to diagnose problems and issue quotations to customers/sales department for repairs.
- To order parts, as required, to complete the service and repair work.
- To prepare, send and follow up purchase orders to subcontractors and parts suppliers as required.
- To follow up with the customer on any additional work and progress chase the completion of the customer’s vessel.
- To ensure customer satisfaction through the correct application of any Manufacturers’ warranty and goodwill procedures.
- To ensure accurate submissions of warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis, and also monitoring daily and weekly warranty reports.
- To cost jobs (in house and sub contract) ready for invoicing. As part of this process reconcile supplier invoices to quotations and arrange payments.
- To ensure all technical recalls are administered.
Previous customer experience is essential for this role, as you will be talking to customers on a daily basis and you must focus your priorities towards them. Our company ethos is all about delivering a premium service for our customers.
Marine experience is not essential for this role but would be preferred. A flexible approach towards business needs is also essential.
All applications to be sent in English to firstname.lastname@example.org